Graduated in Architecture at the Faculty of the Roman University on 07 November 1979. Enrolled in the Professional Register of Architects of Viterbo and the Province with registration number 88, since 25.03.1980.
Designer of complex structures with territorial value, among others the New Market in via Andrea Doria (Rome), the Urban Planning Plan for the construction of buildings for about 300,000 cubic meters in San Basilio (Rome), the new Court of Viterbo, the new Court of Vallo della Lucania, the new Court of Mantua.
Contract Lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture of Valle Giulia – “La Sapienza” University – Rome.
– Member of the Commission for the award of the Competition for the construction of the Bouvette of the Lazio Regional Council in 1992.
– Director of the Federlazio di Viterbo from 1990 to 1999.
– Councilor of the Order of Architects of Viterbo and its province in the years 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992.
– Lazio Region – Member of the sector committee n ° 3 Road and Transport Technical Tables.
– Lazio Region – Member of the sector Committee No. 3 Technical Tables for Public Works and Soil Defense.
– Lazio Region – Member of the sector Committee n ° 4 Environment and Civil Protection.
– Lazio Region – Member of the sector Committee No. 6 Labor, School and Vocational Training Policies.
– Lazio Region – Member of the sector committee n ° 5 Town planning and housing.
– PRUSST “HERITAGE OF SAN PIETRO IN TUSCIA or THE TERRITORY OF THE ETRUSCANS” – Technical coordinator.
– PRUSST “HERITAGE OF SAN PIETRO IN TUSCIA or THE TERRITORY OF THE ETRUSCANS” – Responsible for the Municipality of Viterbo.
– Registered in the Register of Chamber Arbitrators of the ARBITRATION CHAMBER FOR PUBLIC WORKS – Via Ripetta, 246 – 00186 – Rome, since April 2001.
– Registered in the Regional Register of Commissioners of ACTA (Lazio Region).
– Ministry of Public Education – Working Group member established with D.M. 19/09/06 – Law 11/01/1996 n ° 23, from September 2006.
– Lazio Region – Member of the Technical Secretariat of the Permanent Conference of the Region, Orders and Professional Colleges, since October 2006.
– Public and Private Construction Manager of the Municipality of Viterbo from 18 February 2000 to 27 June 2002.
– Manager of the Public Works sector of the Municipality of Viterbo from 13 February 2001 to 11 November 2002.
– Manager of the Urban Planning sector of the Municipality of Viterbo from 28 June 2002 to 08 September 2004.
– Head of the Technical Area of the Municipality of Viterbo from 17 May 2000 to 08 September 2004.
– General Manager of the Municipality of Viterbo from 09 September 2004 to 25 February 2008.
– Director of the II U.O. of the XII Department (Project Financing) of the Municipality of Rome from 11/06/20092008.
– Director of the Infrastructural Works Department of the Infrastructure Development and Urban Maintenance Department of the Municipality of Rome since 10/26/2009.
– Certificate of attendance of the specific 120-hour course on Safety as required by Legislative Decree 494/96 art. 10 paragraph 2.
– Oct./Nov/03 Support training program for senior management of the Lazio Region and Bodies for the implementation of the e-government plan organized by the Lazio Region and the Agency for the Development of Public Administrations.
Position: Manager and Coordinator of the Technical Area of the Municipality of Viterbo
Course title: Module I “E-management” Module II “Driving innovation” Module III “New management models” Module IV “Planning and management of change”
Course venue: Rome
Urban systems and public buildings
• Urban planning plan; Executive projects of primary and secondary urbanization; Project for a shopping center for 100,000 cubic meters; Project for a residential complex for 200,000 cubic meters.
Client: Provera e Carrassi S.p.a. – CMB – Buzzetti S.r.l. – Socostramo S.r.l.
Financing: in-house – Grouping of companies – Region – Ministry of Public Works – Municipality of Rome – Italy
Estimated amount of work: 245,000,000.00 Euro
2004 – ongoing
• Project for the construction of the new triofal market in via andrea doria, construction of an underground car park on three levels, of a business center. Rome via andrEa doria.
Final and executive architectural project, construction supervision.
Client: C.M.B. and others – Municipality of Rome (Project financing)
Funded by: C.M.B.
Estimated cost of the works: 31,416.00 Euros.
2004 – 2009
• Project for the extension and enhancement of the Rome Metro – Line B
Client: Soc. Italiana Condotte d’Acqua S.p.A. – C.C.C. – C.M.B. -(Other)
Financing: Public / Private
• Project for the construction of A 35,000 SQM SHOPPING CENTER, A 10,000 SQM MULTISERVICE CENTER AND A 10,000 SQM RESIDENTIAL CENTER, IN ROME IN SELVA CANDIDA.
Funded by: C.M.B.
Estimated amount of the works: 110,000,000.00 Euros.
2004 – ongoing
• Project for the New Palace of Justice of Crotone
Client: Municipality of Crotone
Size of the intervention: 100,000 cubic meters
Municipality of Crotone – Italy
• Design of the new headquarters of the Palazzo di Giustizia of Mantua – Definitive Project
Client: Municipality of Mantua
Funded by: Ministry of Justice
Estimated cost of the works: 46,229,011.30 euros.
Mantua – Italy
• Design of the new headquarters of the Palazzo di Giustizia of Sapri – Definitive Project
Consultant of the technical office and coordinates